In addition, the lobbying and political activities of exempt organizations are facing ever-increasing scrutiny from Congress, the media, and the general public. The increased attention to this topic makes it even more important for you to understand these laws and their applicability to your organization.
Tate & Tryon understands the special concerns that exempt organizations may have regarding their lobbying and political activities. We understand the intricacies of these various tax laws as they affect your organization. We stay informed of the tax law changes as they happen, and we keep you updated on current developments affecting your business. With our expert understanding of these rules and their applications, we can help your organization stay in compliance, minimize any tax burden, and avoid unnecessary penalties and exemption challenges.
Among the services we provide are:
- Form 1120-POL Tax Compliance and Reporting
- Review of Allowable Activities
- Section 501(h) Elections and Considerations
- Lobbying Expense Calculation Methodologies
- Nondeductible Expenses and Membership Notifications
- Proxy Tax Compliance and Analysis
- Political Action Committee Reporting and Compliance