18jan7:30 am4:00 pmAnnual National Nonprofit Insights ConferenceThe Conference for Nonprofit Accounting Professionals7:30 am - 4:00 pm EST National Housing Center, 1201 15th Street, NW, Washington DC 20005
Tate & Tryon's Annual National Nonprofit Insights Conference is a full-day power-packed education event for Nonprofit Finance Professionals offering a wealth of nonprofit industry
Tate & Tryon’s Annual National Nonprofit Insights Conference is a full-day power-packed education event for Nonprofit Finance Professionals offering a wealth of nonprofit industry and professional development insights. Session topics will include:
- Here Today – Gone Tomorrow? Stay Relevant. Be Strategic. Assess the Risks and Opportunities
- The Buck Stops Here. Fraud Prevention and Protection for Your Nonprofit
- Full Tilt Exempt Organization Tax
- Get Your Mojo On! Develop an Impactful Professional Brand for Yourself
- To Infinity and Beyond …. Financial Technology Tools to Propel Your Nonprofit Forward
- In Like Flynn. Implementing New GAAP Guidance with Practical Examples
- Who’s Got Your Back? Security and Recovery Should Your Nonprofit Get Hacked!
- Kicking @#$ and Taking Names! Characteristics of Top Finance Leadership
Registration for the National Nonprofit Insights Conference is only $50 for Nonprofit Finance Professionals. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to network with your peers and earn up to 8 hours of CPE.
Start the New Year off right with the knowledge and insights you need to make 2019 a success! Space is filling up quickly so register today!
(Friday) 7:30 am - 4:00 pm EST
National Housing Center
1201 15th Street, NW, Washington DC 20005