All nonprofits face uncertainty, and the challenge for management is to determine how much uncertainty to accept as it strives to meet its mission through the strategic plan.
Tate & Tryon offers service options designed to assist your board and management teams in identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing the potential risks that impede the achievement of strategic objectives. Our scope of internal audit services ranges from risk assessments and related special projects to a full outsourcing of the internal audit function.
The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) is a joint initiative dedicated to providing thought leadership through the development of frameworks and guidance on enterprise risk management, internal control, and fraud deterrence. Our professionals, working with COSO guidelines, will help you improve the effectiveness of your risk management and internal control processes, identify opportunities to improve efficiency and operations and leverage nonprofit best practices.
Outsourced Internal Audit Services:
- Establish organizational structure for the internal audit department
- Fully outsource the internal audit function to our team of professionals
- Review and assess internal controls, policies and procedures
- Review information technology systems and security of information
- Assess procedures for emergency preparedness and business continuity planning
- Enterprise risk assessments, including heat mapping